Total for the week: 10,722 words.
It was another week when the word count doesn’t really reflect the amount of work really done. I finished story 2 for the year, after plotting it and the entire series that came with it (it was the first in a new series). I also did all the post-production clean up and got it to the line editor, so he got a decent amount of time to deal with it.
Then I rolled straight into plotting the next book, which unfortunately has a HUGE story world and a cast of thousands. As I write this post, I’m still plotting, still developing character arcs and I’m supposed to start writing on Wednesday. That’ll be interesting….